Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Wild Jordan

Whilst you are in the Rainbow Street area, you may as well stop off at Wild Jordan. If you walk the length of Souk Jara, you will see the centre at the end of your shopping trip.  It is here where you can book and reserve spots at some of Jordan's loveliest spots such as Wadi Mujib and Feynan Lodge.  The centre is a branded division of the Royal Society for the Conservation of Nature.  Their main slogan is, "Helping Nature, Helping People".  Here is their link which is an interesting read:  http://www.rscn.org.jo/orgsite/Group1/AboutWildJordan/tabid/162/Default.aspx


There is a lovely shop to buy local made goods.


 There is also a nice cafe and restaurant. Unfortunately, I have not spent enough time here to try the food or to take more pictures.  There is an amazing view of the Citadel from here, but I couldn't access the view spot on the day we went here as it was closed.  Robert and I have recently invested in a new camera so when I get back, I'll go back here and take some good photos and maybe try the food.



You can just see the Citadel at the right, but as I said, the doors were closed and I couldn't get onto the viewing spot.  They had lovely, big beanbags out here.  I can imagine this place being a hot spot for young Jordanians who wish to smoke to hubbly bubbly.  

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete